I’ve been slack this month with blogging, so I just thought I’d quickly throw around some ideas.
- Don’t ever complain that all there is to drink is coffee
- Don’t complain about your Boss’ bald head (even when he’s not around…he’ll hear you.)
- You’re not supposed to tell too many jokes, cos then people assume you’re slacking off.
- Always look busy and intelligent, that way people won’t throw extra tasks on you.
- Turn off your screensaver, and leave ‘work in progress’ on your screen. This helps with point 4.
- Be nice to the secretaries, they control everything, even the Boss.
- Keep a pen in your pocket, so you’re resourceful when the delivery boy comes, and can’t find that pen he knows should be on him.
- Customer is not always right (Although let him think he is.)
- Keep a spare copy of Tetris on your computer to help you look busy.
- Polish your face more than your shoes; it’s what people look at the most.